Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Replacing House Items (Rancho Estates Goleta) *My boyfriend from Colorado and I have both had an identity theft involving smartmaps and fingerprints.We have had repeated break-ins for four years later as I'm usually a teacher for over 30 years that has worked in nearly every church school and nanny for attornies I am asking for help replacing any of the following things that you may have extra. Until their arrest happens I've not been able to work this last year and due to any assault can barely hear anything. Text 804-692-1746 for Avid Mario Garcia and Karen Louie I have also requested gift cards cash help anything people can do....from churches and Tilly's/Organic Soup Kitchen πŸ™πŸ πŸ˜˜ *Kitchen dishes (bowls & plates) *Blankets All Sizes * A loveseat size mini sofa in black,dark blue,or sage green *A few skinny or table size lamps *2 or 3 small tower fans *Socks *Men's White Size 8 sneakers *Men's & Women's Sweatshirts size large & medium especially hoodies *Women's size 9 uggs,sneakers, slippers *Baking Supplies *Crafting supplies *Tupperware all kinds *Avacados,oranges, lemons We are in Rancho Estates by Costco and due to my health I cannot pick up right now but if you have time to drop off and are close that would be amazing God bless you and thank you ahead of time πŸ™πŸ πŸ˜”
19h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits