Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
New Post
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Log in
Sign up
A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers
Requests
Options
Only active
Newest first
Free:
Vegetable Plants (Woodside)
I germinated way too many seeds, I have over 10 plants available. Some are Cherry Tomato Plants, Bell Peppers, Peperoncino Peppers, Dragon Cayenne Hot Peppers, Lemon Dream Sweet Peppers, Chili Peppers and Sweet Banana Peppers. I've been wanting to give them away for a while because I don't have the space to grow them all but I would prefer them to go to someone who is willing to grow these babies :) they are all free for pick up and they are all potted in FoxFarms Happy Frog soil / Ocean Forest and been under a 240w grow light at 50%
+4
+3
+2
1h