Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: old Computers & Laptops (Woodley RG5) I am looking for any old computers and laptops that you have, even if broken. I do repairs and love running old software on the computers I fix! None of the items I receive will be resold, and will be kept in a safe place and will be taken good care of. I like any old computer brand, although my favourite are early ThinkPad's, old custom builds, Toshiba librettos, apple computers and lots more. I wont be disappointed whatever you give me! Happy to collect around Woodley, Reading or Bracknell!
Photo of old Computers & Laptops (Woodley RG5) #1
Photo of old Computers & Laptops (Woodley RG5) #2
3h
Request: Mechanical sounding keyboards (Woodley RG5) I am looking for any old mechanical keyboards that sound rather clicky or loud, and old cherry, IBM and apple keyboards. I love the feel of the older mechanical keyboards, and appreciate any old keyboards I am given. None of the items I receive will be resold, and will be kept in a safe place and will be taken good care of. Happy to collect around Woodley, Reading or Bracknell!
Photo of Mechanical sounding keyboards (Woodley RG5) #1
Photo of Mechanical sounding keyboards (Woodley RG5) #2
Photo of Mechanical sounding keyboards (Woodley RG5) #3
+1
3h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits