Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Stunning 3 panel screen (Lewes BN7) Promised Covered in designer fabric this screen is both functional and beautiful. There are three arched top panels making up the screen. I used it instead of curtains in my bedroom’s bay window. Sadly I’m getting older and the screen is heavy making it difficult when I want to move it in order to access the window. Each panel measures 20 inches wide x 71 inches high to the top of the arch.
Photo of free Stunning 3 panel screen (Lewes BN7) #1
5h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits