Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Bagged Hardcore/Concrete-Sand Mix (Hitchin SG4) I have approximately 70 rubble bags of ballast/concrete-sand mix and some broke pieces of patio slabs that has been thoroughly broken down into small pieces. It is absolutely ideal to use as free hardcore, sub-base, or drainage filler for a patio, shed base, or garden project etc. I would say 90+% easily breaks down to a fine sand/ballast mix. I broke the large pieces with a household hammer :) Bags are roughly only half-full so they are fairly lightweight and easy to carry as I couldn't lift anything heavier. Free to anyone who can collect. You will need a van or trailer to take it all, or you can take a partial load. Must be able to lift and load into your own vehicle from my driveway/garden. Location : Hitchin Accessibility: roughly 35 bags are sitting right on the side of the driveway for easy, contactless loading. The remaining 35 bags are just inside the garage so I would need to be home or move them to the front garden if you want them all just let me know. You can take as many as you like, you do not need to take them all
Photo of free Bagged Hardcore/Concrete-Sand Mix (Hitchin SG4) #1
Photo of free Bagged Hardcore/Concrete-Sand Mix (Hitchin SG4) #2
Photo of free Bagged Hardcore/Concrete-Sand Mix (Hitchin SG4) #3
+1
4h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits