Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Table top pool/snooker table (Penn HP10) Clean, with working pockets. Can't find cues and balls but they might turn up. Used by my children before they grew over 6ft and moved away from home so been in storage since 2020. 180cm * 80cm so make sure you have space in your car. Apparently it originally had legs, not that I can remember that far back.
Photo of free Table top pool/snooker table (Penn HP10) #1
4h
Free: Two (left/right) summerhouse part glazed wooden doors (Penn HP10) Bought back years ago (as a COVID project) to replace the ones on my summerhouse but I bought the wrong size and could not return them (probably because it didn't make it to the top of the project list for 6 months). Have been sitting in a shed since them so could do with a clean but seem okay. Lock mechanism included in one but I don't have the handles (that I can find), and no other fixings. They come as a pair, each one is 1815mm by 765mm.
Photo of free Two (left/right) summerhouse part glazed wooden doors (Penn HP10) #1
4h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits