Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Computer Monitor (Sutton SM1) Hi, I'm looking for a free computer monitor to use as a second screen with my laptop. It would be really helpful for working and studying, as having an extra screen makes it much easier to have documents and other things open at the same time Ideally, I'm looking for a monitor with HDMI, DisplayPort or USB-C, but I'm happy to consider older monitors too if they can be connected to a laptop I'm able to collect from the local area. If you have a monitor you're no longer using, I'd be very grateful to give it a new home Thank you!
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits