Offers
Requests Free:
Women's Clothing (Fremont, MIssion Area)
I have several items of good quality Women Clothing. These are items I wore to work .There are too many items to post photos. All items are in excellent (like new condition. The following is a listing of the items: If interested, please call: 510-673-4850 Size 8P, Le Suit, 2 piece (Slacks and matching jacket), Light Blue with matching scarf Size 8, Jemma, 2 piece (Skirt and matching jaccket), Burgundy Size 8, Calvin Klein, Black, Sleeveless Dress Size 10P, Kasper, 2 piece (Dress and Jacket), Purple Size 10P, Perceptions, 3 piece (Sleeveless, top, slacks & jacket), Black/Red Size 12P, Sag Harbor, 3 piece, (Sleeveless top, slacks & jacket) Lime Green Size 12, Brioche, 2 piece, (Slacls and jacket) grey Size 14P, Sandro Slacks, grey Size 14P, Liz & Co, Slacks, black Size 14P, Counterparts, Slacks, Black or Navy (I can't tell for sure which color) Size 14P, Alfred Dunnerf, Slacks, Black
3h