Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Bigger Tank (Florida Park, Roodepoort) Hi everyone, I live in Florida Park. My mom spent her savings to surprise me with quite a few goldfish, but they are in a small 100L tank and I desperately need more space. I am completely broke and cannot afford an upgrade. Does anyone have an old, dusty 4-foot tank or bigger sitting in their garage or just sitting around that they would be willing to gift to help me keep them alive please? I don't care if it's dirty or needs a clean! I will greatly appreciate it🙏
5h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits