Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Size 12 women’s Clothes (Wa8) Any jeans or clothes size 12 as I’m in a refugee fled DV and me and the kids left our whole house and belongings at home it’s my job so I also need study steroid if you can for my course see my other post for books and text books thank you
1h
Request: Girl age 5 toys , 12 & 11 (Wa8) Please may I be considered for any dolls , Barbie’s , Bluey toys pepper pig miss racheal or the stuff little girls like as we have had to go into a refugee fleeing DV and left all our belongings , I also have a 12 year old boy and a 11 year old girl if you have anything that will entertain them well we wait for a move to a safe forever home
1h
Request: Psychology and counselling books (Wa8) Please can I be considered for any text books anything to help with my studies I’m in y first year studying , thank you .
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits