Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: smartphone, tablet or laptop (Kings Cross) Hi. I have recently been housed in a hostel having been homeless for 4 months. I am now looking to apply for jobs and find more secure accomodation but am limited to using the library for internet access. The hostel has WiFi but my phone is just very basic and doesn't do the internet. If anyone has a phone or tablet that they no longer use, that is able to connect to the internet to access email and do browser searches I would be so appreciative of it. Even an old laptop. It doesn't need to be high spec, just good enough that I can stay connected. I have missed out on 2 jobs this weekend because I didn't see the emails in time. My hostel is based on Kings Cross Road, but I can travel anywhere within a reasonable distance to collect. Thanks for reading.
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits