Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 2x Used Love Seats (Landover St.) Giving away two used love seats, dimensions 31" length, 31" width, 25" height. Both seats are HIGHLY used (please see pictures). Damage include tears in the fabric, scratches and fractures in the wood. Definitively a “fixer-upper” furniture set, but I weigh 230lbs and both seats support my weight. NOTE: to claim the seats, you MUST be able to transport them yourselves (I.e., you’ll need your own truck or van). I only have a sedan, so I won’t be able to help you transport them, but I would be willing to load them on your truck or even help you unload them into your house. Please message me if you have questions or would like to arrange pick-up. Thanks!
Photo of free 2x Used Love Seats (Landover St.) #1
Photo of free 2x Used Love Seats (Landover St.) #2
Photo of free 2x Used Love Seats (Landover St.) #3
Photo of free 2x Used Love Seats (Landover St.) #4
+9 +8 +7
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits