Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Double mattress (Nottingham NG5) The springs in my mattress has gone so the bed is quite uncomfortable now so I'd appreciate this
1h
Request: 3 seater sofa (Nottingham NG5) Preferably fake leather please as I have pets and it's much easier to clean than fabric. Not too fast of a colour preference but it's much appreciated. Please note that I'm not able to collect as I do not have transport
1h
Request: XL dog crate (Nottingham NG5) No preference to colour but size must be more 36 inch plus please and thank you please know that I can sometimes struggle to collect if it's too far away.
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits