A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: draining rack (Lostock Hall PR5) Promised Expands outwards for extra storage! House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free draining rack (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Photo of free draining rack (Lostock Hall PR5) #2
Free: Desk Fan (Lostock Hall PR5) Gifted Cage is loose. Still operates well, cage could be easily fixed with a screw I don’t have. House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Desk Fan (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Free: Small blue desklamp (Lostock Hall PR5) House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Small blue desklamp (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Free: Small Amplifier (Lostock Hall PR5) Gifted Plug attached House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Small Amplifier (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Free: Collection of various hangers (Lostock Hall PR5) House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Collection of various hangers (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Free: Toolbox (Lostock Hall PR5) Gifted Good quality, barely used. Bonus points if you take the contents too! House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Toolbox (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Photo of free Toolbox (Lostock Hall PR5) #2
Free: watering can (Lostock Hall PR5)
Photo of free watering can (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Free: Squash Racket (Lostock Hall PR5) A bit scuffed on the plastic near the top, but still very usable. House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Squash Racket (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Photo of free Squash Racket (Lostock Hall PR5) #2
Free: Garden tools, lawnmower (Lostock Hall PR5) Promised Contents of garden shed. Tools in good condition, you’d be doing me a favour! House sale is in a couple days and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the things left behind.
Photo of free Garden tools, lawnmower (Lostock Hall PR5) #1
Photo of free Garden tools, lawnmower (Lostock Hall PR5) #2
Photo of free Garden tools, lawnmower (Lostock Hall PR5) #3
Photo of free Garden tools, lawnmower (Lostock Hall PR5) #4
+2 +1