Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: aloe vera plants and mystery plant (Waikiki) Have lots of aloe vera plants and a mystery plant that I thought was oregano, but I am not sure. Alob plants will have roots wrapped in damp paper towel. You can have the container that has the mystery plant. If you are interested, please text me at 907-317-8977. Let me know what plans you might be interested in and times you might be available to pick them up. I live off of Seaside in Waikiki. You must pick them up for me.
Photo of free aloe vera plants and mystery plant (Waikiki) #1
Photo of free aloe vera plants and mystery plant (Waikiki) #2
Photo of free aloe vera plants and mystery plant (Waikiki) #3
+1
21h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits