Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Dishwashers Salt (Plymouth PL1) I feel dead strange asking for items as I once had the highest point of the ladder, but now I'm back at the bottom living in supportive living HMO in Stonehouse. I have washing up liquid but nobody likes to wash up after themselves, so I believe if we had these salts they could just press a button and get it all done for them........ Many thanks in advance
Photo of Dishwashers Salt (Plymouth PL1) #1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits