Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Materials for a Squirrel House (Churchgate EN7) I’m looking for materials to build a safe and natural wooden squirrel house. I’m mainly looking for untreated, non-toxic wood or wooden boards, small pieces of timber, plywood, screws and other suitable DIY materials. Reclaimed or leftover materials are very welcome. Ideally, the wood should be strong enough for outdoor use and free from paint, chemicals or harmful treatments. Small offcuts and leftover pieces are also useful. I’m happy to collect locally.
Photo of Materials for a Squirrel House (Churchgate EN7) #1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits