Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Swing machine (Burmonsey street) Hi everyone ❤️ I’m hoping someone might have a sewing machine that they no longer use and would be willing to pass on to me. I’m trying to start a small alteration business from home so I can earn some extra income. I would really love to work and become more independent, but unfortunately I’m not in a position to afford a sewing machine right now. Even an older or basic machine would mean so much to me, as long as it’s working. I would be extremely grateful and would take very good care of it. 🙏❤️ If anyone has one sitting unused at home, I would be very thankful if you could consider giving it to me. Thank you so much for reading and for any kindness. 🌸
Photo of Swing machine (Burmonsey street) #1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits