Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Clothes and beds needed for kids (Florissant) I just took in 3 teenagers temporarily. They came with one outfit each and one does not have shoes. The girls wear 3x in women's and L in women's and the boy wears xl in men's. The one that needs shoes is a girl and wears about a 10 in women's. I also need to come up with a set of bunk beds and a twin bed. I have a room for them, but they're currently sleeping on couches and pallets on the floor. I currently do not have any resources to aquire these things. Please help 😭
10h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits