Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: 65w Charger (church on Church Street SE) I'm a high school student and recently my charger for a laptop that I usually do my work in gotten in a accident. I had a fear of it exploding when I saw it exposed so I had to throw it out but now I need a new charger to do my work in so if anyone has a charger not in use of this type or the same type but different then that will be great! its a 65W USB-C charger or an HP Blue Tip charger (4.5 x 3mm). Just one In need. I don't have any type transportation at the moment, so a porch drop will do, message me and ill tell you where to drop it off, Thank you so much!
Photo of 65w Charger (church on Church Street SE) #1
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits