Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Clothing (Belfast) Hi everyone! 👋 ❤️ A LITTLE ASKING FOR HELP PLEASE ❤️ I hope you don't mind me posting. I'm just wondering if anyone happens to have any unwanted clothing for adults or children that they no longer need and would be happy to give away for free. I'm looking for clothing of all sizing including shoes, coats and everyday wear. Anything in good, wearable condition would be so appreciated. I completely understand thst times are hard for even one but I am really struggling atm and any help would be much appreciated Thankyou 🙏
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits