Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: clothes, shoes, bags, toys, books (Sedgeberrow WR11) I’m looking for clean, usable unwanted items that I can resell. I’m happy to collect locally and pay cash for suitable bags of clothing, shoes, accessories and other saleable items. I’m particularly interested in good-quality clothing, branded items and items in good condition. Please message me with photos of what you have available. Local collection around Evesham and surrounding areas. Thank you! ♻️
Photo of clothes, shoes, bags, toys, books (Sedgeberrow WR11) #1
6h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits