Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: An Iron for clothes (Ambleside LA22) Hi everyone! 😊 I’m an international student from Japan, currently living in Ambleside. As I’ve recently moved here from Japan, I don’t have many household items yet. I’m looking for an iron for my clothes. If anyone has an iron they no longer need and would be happy to give away, I would be very grateful! Thank you so much for your help! 🌿
Photo of An Iron for clothes (Ambleside LA22) #1
3h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits