Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
New Post
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Log in
Sign up
A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers
Requests
Options
Only active
Newest first
Free:
Lot of 17 Empty Crafting Glasses (Danbury, CT)
Giving away 17 free glass New Amsterdam bottles (7 of them being the black labeled 1.75L version), 8 of them are the regular blue 1.75L glass bottles, and the other 2 are 750ml sized glass bottles. Unrinsed/as-is (no mouth contact). Each is in pristine condition with no cracks or scratches. Perfect for backyard torches, holiday lights, or upcycling. Must take all 17 bottles. Pickup in Danbury by Monday at the latest! I am going to be preparing these within 3 Amazon boxes that are reinforced greatly with heavy duty shipping tape. Location: 3rd-floor apartment (stairs only, no elevator). You will need to carry the 3 boxes down. Deadline: Must be picked up in Danbury by this upcoming Monday at the latest! I was going to place infinity mirrors within each of these as a project but I would like to not have these in my house anymore and I would like for someone that is going to use these to have these.
2h