Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Electric Guitar & Combo Amp (Coatesville, PA. 19320) Hello. I'm a guitar teacher who has a great student whose parents don't have money to buy this boy a Guitar or Amplifier. I'm hoping to get him an upper end Guitar; maybe something like an Aria Pro 2 would be perfect. I'm kind of shooting for the stars to also hope for a decent Combo Amp as well for this kid. I have played Guitars for over 40 years and this kid has only been playing for about a year and is nearly as good as myself. I would truly hate to see this kids' talent wasted because his parents didn't have money. Please respond if you can help. Sincerely, Thank you ahead of time.
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits