Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Old 2000's bits (Chingford) Hi, I'm Rachael. I collect OLD 2000's-2010's things people were going to bin anyway (not new style). Looking for 1-2 small light things that fit in a large letter envelope - butterfly clip / small bow clip / sparkly teddy keyring / phone charm / friendship bracelet / charm bracelet / old Mizz / Bliss / Sugar magazine page / Bratz clothes / Moshi / Webkinz / Club Penguin card / glitter stickers. I have issues going far at the moment so I can't collect far - please only offer if you can post free as large letter or free drop off. Thank you so much x
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits