Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: side table & chair, Acton, W3 8FG (Chiswick W3) Free side table & chair, Acton, W3 8FG (flat in front of South Acton Overground station). Can be taking together or separately. You are welcome to view with no commitment. Strictly pick up only. Please don’t ask me if available, once it’s gone I will take the advert down, I will only respond to messages that tell me when you would like to pick up (Acton, W3 8FG) and I will respond to tell you if I am available or suggest another day / time (sorry to be blunt but so many time wasters).
Photo of free side table & chair, Acton, W3 8FG (Chiswick W3) #1
Photo of free side table & chair, Acton, W3 8FG (Chiswick W3) #2
Photo of free side table & chair, Acton, W3 8FG (Chiswick W3) #3
Photo of free side table & chair, Acton, W3 8FG (Chiswick W3) #4
+2 +1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits