A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Computer & Tech cables (Pepperell)
This is a general offer, I have WAY too many data cables, all types and lengths. Power cords, power supplies, etc. Message me with your needs, it would be helpful to use the photos to clearly identify what you need.




+1






+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+6
+5
+4


+1


+1



+2
+1



+2
+1
Free:
Otter Box Defender (Pepperell)
Expired
Belt clip for this model, from iPhone 11. New never used.


+1





+2
+1





+1


1d
Free:
USB Type-A to USB mini-B (Pepperell)
Qty 2 DP/N 0J2711 CN-0J2711-48402-3CF-OVXS 2ft New Qty 2 2064-701050-003A 1.5 ft New Qty 1 USB Hi-SPEED 2.0 Shielded Cable (model USB-1717, part number EAD60773527) 18” Qty 1 New, 12” Qty 3 All longer, new Take one or all


1d
Free:
Black and Decker Corded Drill (Pepperell)
Expired
Has served me well these many 40+ years. Works, has reverse, and is variable speed. You will need to supply a key chuck, possibly at some point replace the brushes (I never have), and possibly clean the trigger and it’s variable speed control, has become somewhat temperamental. You are welcome to test it before taking it.

12d
Free:
COX Super Power Fuel (Pepperell)
For model Airplanes, Cars, Boats 8 oz bottle half full



12d
Free:
Cleaning supplies (Pepperell)
Expired
See photos Open but mostly full


19d
Free:
DYMO Black Cartridge (Pepperell)
D1, see photos for further details. 45113 Unopened Contactless mailbox pickup


19d
Free:
Vicks Waterless Vaporizer (Pepperell)
Vicks Waterless Vaporizer, which is a compact electric device designed to release soothing menthol vapors into the air. Key Features Waterless Design: It uses heat to activate scented replacement pads instead of requiring water or mist.Built-in Nightlight: The central Vicks logo area glows with a soft light for nighttime use.Compact Size: It plugs directly into standard wall outlets or sits easily on a small bedside table Device only, no refill pads, out of box, like new.


20d
Free:
Men’s XL swim trunks (Pepperell)
Great for guest usage. Good condition. No longer needed. Mailbox pick up.

20d
Free:
Dremel tool (Pepperell)
Expired
Works on higher speeds only, probably needs a cleaning and/or new brushes. The spring loaded pin that locks the chuck has fallen out, I used a small drill bit to overcome that. Otherwise works fine. Model number in photo. There are fixes for this online. Mailbox pickup.




40d
Free:
Dremel tool (Pepperell)
Expired
Works on higher speed only, probably needs a cleaning and/or new brushes. The spring loaded pin that locks the chuck has fallen out, I used a small drill bit to overcome that. Otherwise works fine. Model number in photo. Mailbox pickup.




61d
Free:
Paint (Pepperell)
Gifted
Various, see photos. Some new. Some half or more full. Valspar: Blackboard paint, new, never opened. Valspar: yellow sample. Opened not used. Benjamin Moore & Behr: Dark red, see photos, half full each (exterior) Behr & unlabeled gallon: Coffee/Expresso, half full each (Interior)




63d
Free:
Custom molded cushions (Pepperell)
Expired
About 17” wide, 2-3” deep. Good for crafters and modelers, maybe radio controlled model aircraft. 9 pcs, take all.

82d
Free:
UTICA TOOL Co (Pepperell)
Expired
As shown “, nice condition, no case or torque driver.

82d
Free:
Crafts: Party Props (Pepperell)
Expired
Ask me no questions, I haven’t a clue what these are for. The first image seems to represent the use. Party Prop supplies Qty: 16 short Qty: 8 long



96d
Free:
Jewelry Chains (Pepperell)
Expired
Repurpose chains from wallet. Good condition. Longs as shown, approximately 12” large link 15” medium link 18” small link

98d
Free:
Large cardboard shipping box (Pepperell)
Expired
38” tall, 26”x26” wide Clean Rated to 95 lbs, I would seal all the edges with packing tape for such a load. I’ve seen many requests over the years for large boxes, and thought I would offer it here before recycling. The first picture is to get your attention, not the actual box.



105d
Free:
Beckett PVC Pond liner (Pepperell)
Gifted
Two pieces. Take both. I will only split these up if I have interest in the separate pieces and the used piece must go first. New remnant from 12’x10” liner, missing the 4’x5’ used piece listed below. Says it holds 400 gallons before I cut out the smaller piece. Used, not from pond. Approximately 4’x5’ The coy and stone work are not included, just the liner. Good for ? Retails for about $60 so the price is right.




127d
Free:
Shoei Motorsport helmet (Pepperell)
Expired
Too big for me. Could use a cleaning and a relining of the foam pads. I believe it’s an XL OR XXL. Also makes a great display piece.




127d



128d
Free:
PlayStation One games (Pepperell)
Gifted
See images for titles, very good condition. Haven’t used in years.


129d
Free:
PlayStation 2 Eye Toy (Pepperell)
Gifted
Demo Disc, great condition.

129d
Free:
Aurora Skittle Bingo (Pepperell)
Expired
Complete, take 2 D size batteries. Doesn’t work, probably the motor which could be refurbished. Classic 70’s game.


129d
Free:
Dell Laptop Bag (Pepperell)
Gifted
Black, from Precision line of portable professional workstations. Light usage. Includes straps and bumpers to secure your laptop. Should fit the largest of laptops, 17”. It does not have the sleeve to allow attachment to carryon bag which is why I’m letting this go. Photo is not of the exact bag. Laptop not included.

133d
Free:
Shoes Motorsport helmet (Pepperell)
Expired
Too big for me. Could use a cleaning and a relining of the foam pads. I believe it’s an XL OR XXL.




136d
Free:
Hot Hands Toe Warmers (Pepperell)
Gifted
Box, 12 pairs. Take all. Package says expire 2/25, I used these this winter when I ran out of hand warmers, they work just fine.

136d
Free:
OFF! Clip-On & Refills (Pepperell)
Gifted
It’s that time of year for bug repellent. Two appliances as shown, takes two AAA batteries not included. Four refills, including one preloaded and not used. Mailbox pickup


138d
Free:
Pet or child gates (Pepperell)
Gifted
Three. Take any or all. One short, two tall which are like new. Contactless pick up.


157d
Request:
#10 Ring terminal (Pepperell)
Expired
I don’t want to buy 100 of these. Can anyone spare 1 or 2 so I can fix this wire harness? #10 18-22 gauge


158d
Free:
Window screens (Pepperell)
Gifted
A pair. Could use a cleaning.

158d
Free:
Door Gate (Pepperell)
Gifted
As shown, good condition.



158d