A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Low litter box (01801)
Good condition, disinfected.
Request:
Cross country ski poles (01801)
Expired
I need cross country ski poles approximately 125 cm. Thank you.

2h
Free:
Mini bagless vacuum (01801)
Gifted
Works fine.

20d
Free:
Christmas tree base (01801)
Works fine. No longer need.

20d
Request:
Pet steps (01801)
Withdrawn
For a cat who can’t jump to her perch. Thanks.
35d
Free:
Vintage EMS daypack (01801)
Gifted
In excellent condition. Zipper still works.

64d
Request:
Hose storage (01801)
Rolling hose storage needed. Hundred foot hose. Thanks! For food pantry plot.
84d
Free:
Four patio chairs (01801)
Gifted
Older, but in good condition

92d
Free:
10 cans of feline urinary diet (01801)
Gifted
Porch pickup

93d
Request:
Hose storage (01801)
Expired
Rolling hose storage needed. Hundred foot hose. Thanks! For food pantry plot.
99d
Request:
French Press (01801)
Received
Thank you!
106d
Free:
Downspout extenders (01801)
Gifted
Three. Can be lengthened or shortened.

111d
Free:
Cat scratching post (01801)
Expired
Some wear to scratching post but plenty of life left.

122d
Request:
Tomato cages (01801)
Expired
For a food pantry plot. In reasonable distance from Woburn. Thanks,
132d
Request:
Shower chair, walker (01801)
Expired
Thanks
141d
Request:
Clip to hold glass on cabinet door (01801)
Received
I don’t want to buy 50, I only need one!
169d
Free:
Older model, Motorola phone (01801)
Gifted
Still works

179d
Free:
Open bag Purina cat chow naturals (01801)
Gifted
Almost full, I just have too much dry cat food in my cats don’t eat much of it.

184d
Free:
Sansa MP3 player (01801)
Expired
8 GB I cannot locate the charger.

193d
227d
Free:
2026 calendars (01801)
Gifted
Take one or take all

270d
Free:
Samsung music player 8 GB (01801)
Expired
Charger is missing.

273d
Request:
Small artificial Christmas tree (01801)
Received
Good condition. Thanks.
282d
Free:
Platter for turntable (01801)
Expired
Rubber or plasticpiece that goes on top of the turntable

295d
Free:
Shelving (01801)
Expired
The top one hangs from a shelf that I’m keeping. The middle one is attached to the wall and the bottom one hangs from that. 24 inches long by 12 inches deep.

295d
Free:
Samsung DVD/VHS player (01801)
Gifted
Older model.

304d
Request:
Clothing for three-year-old (01801)
Expired
Seeking a winter coat, snow pants, boots size 11, other warm winter clothing. Thank you!
312d
Free:
Vegan lip balm (01801)
Gifted
No beeswax which I’m allergic to. But I have too many.

313d
Free:
Candle lantern (01801)
Gifted
Old-fashioned candle lantern for camping. Never used.

316d
Free:
Recordable DVD discs (01801)
Gifted
About 15

316d
Free:
Silver rings, size 5 (01801)
Gifted
Good condition

318d