A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
LOTS of PLANTS, Newtown (Newtown)
Van Loads of PLANTS at the rear of: Elise Design, 195 Kings St, Newtown Enter via shop or the back lane (off Egan St) Google Map: All Have to Go, First Come, First Served, These have to be gone by the end of the day Tuesday Today and Tomorrow: 9am - 6.30pm (Sun Oct 4 + Mon 5) * Agave (35cm) - in tall, slim pot (40-50cm high) * Belgian Orange Kaffir Lily - S, M, L, XL and XXL pots * Birdnest Fern - approx 30cm in tall slim pot * Birds of Paradise - S, M, L, XL and XXL pots * Carrotwood sapling, 5m tall in XL pot, w Bird o Paradise * Draconae, 2 to 3 m in - M, L, XL and XXL pots * Fiddleback aprox 1 m, in M pot * Ficus Altissima Blume, 120cm tall, 20cm pot * Geranium, S, M pots * Happy Plant (Dracaena braunii, 1.3m in 30cm pot * Jade - M, L, XL and XXL * Iris (bearded Iris) Purple flowers- M/L pot * Lilly Pilli (1metre) in M pot * Monstera: S, M, L, XL and XXL * Orchids in small pots * Palm (Bamboo Palm?) in M pot * Yucca, several, from 60cm to 1.5m in M/L pots and more I don't know or haven't time to catalogue Scores of plants from small to tall - A few centimetres to 5 metres - A few hundred grams to 20 kg + Enter through the store or from the back. Or from the front during store hours.



+2
+1




2h
Request:
iPhone 7 or later (Sydney)
Expired
Hi, I'm after an iPhone 7 or later model, in working condition to use as a GPS on my motorbike. I was talking with someone recently who came off his bike and spent half an hour (bruised but able bodied, in the daylight) searching for his phone, which had been 'securely' mounted on his handlebars. If seriously injured and needing to find his phone before calling for help, he'd have been in serious trouble, and worse at night. So, I've come to think that my trusty, every day SE iphone should probably stay in my pocket. Thanks in advance, R
1y
Request:
Large Backpack (Preferably Light) (Sydney)
Expired
Hi all, I'm after a large backpack, after wearing our my last one. I'm hoping to find one that's large but lightweight so that I'm not too worn out using it on long (3 and 5 hour) motorbike trips between Sydney and various regions. Thanks in advance, Rik
1y