A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Kewie Mayo 450G exp 3/2/26 (West Village by 10 Downing St) Unopened 450 G of Kewpie that I forgot about because I don't eat that much mayo. It seems fine, no separation,but if you get it, you should test it yourself.Pickup infront of 10 Downing St, Manhattan.
Photo of free Kewie Mayo 450G exp 3/2/26 (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Thongs Size small (West Village by 10 Downing St) Thong underwear. Unworn. 6, 5 no tags. P/S. Pickup infront of 10 Downing St, Manhattan.
Photo of free Thongs Size small (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Adult Sleeping Bag (West Village by 10 Downing St) Promised I got a heavier duty one and want to pass this one along. Got it through one of these sites and want to pass it along. If anyone can pick up this weekend, it would be great. Please be on time for the pickup, and stick to the agreed date and time. Thank you.
Photo of free Adult Sleeping Bag (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Silverplate candle flower holder (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted I bought this years ago, saving up my $. Alas, I used it only once. Over the years it has tarnished and the inside has rusted. I have polished the outside and inside but the rust stains remain. I recommend using itas a candleholder with silk flowers now instead of fresh. Antique look and pretty for the holidays Pickup is 10 Downing St, Manhattan, by the Apple Bank. Please show up on time, as I often leave the area right after a pickup. Pretend you are going to work! Thank you.
Photo of free Silverplate candle flower holder (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Photo of free Silverplate candle flower holder (West Village by 10 Downing St) #2
Photo of free Silverplate candle flower holder (West Village by 10 Downing St) #3
+1
Free: IIea Gladelig plates (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted 4 of the 8 inch round plates and 2 of the 10 inch oval. They are heavy stoneware so bring a sturdy bag. Pickup is at 10 Downing St, Manhattan, bear the Apple Bank. Please be on time. I normally do not stay in the area and have to leave. Preference to whoever can pick up today , Sunday the 27th. Thank you
Photo of free IIea Gladelig plates (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Photo of free IIea Gladelig plates (West Village by 10 Downing St) #2
Free: Earthlite Massage chair frame only (West Village by 10 Downing St) Withdrawn Excellent condition frame. No cushions because the foam covers were flaking. All you have to do is buy the cushion set from EarthLink for $125/150. I bought this year's ago for$450 and used it only 5 times. Very light frame..Bag is included..Perfect for a student. Pickup West Village, Manhattan by 10 Downing St. Morning or early evening Pickup til 7 pm.
Photo of free Earthlite Massage chair frame only (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Electric Stapler (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Bostitch electric stapler. Pick up West Village in front of Apple Bank at 10 Downing St, Manhattan. Mornings or early evening upto 7 pm for pickup.
Photo of free Electric Stapler (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Request: Whiteboard (West Village by 10 Downing St) Received Does anyone have an extra whiteboard(dry erase) lying around? If so, I would love it. I can pick up from lower Manhattan to UWS/UES. Thank you.
Free: Curb alert 31 Downing St Manhattan (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Desk and lamp. I saw these put out last night. They are not mine.
Photo of free Curb alert 31 Downing St Manhattan (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Dried pantry items (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted The barley has an exp. date 8/14/25. The Red Kidney Beans 9/20/24. I do not see an exp. date on other goods. Collect at 10 Downing St in West Village in front of Apple Bank.
Photo of free Dried pantry items (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Plant food for cut flowers (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Small packs of plant .food for cut flowers. Pickup in front of 10 Downing St by the Apple Bank. Do not go into the bldg at 10 Downing St.
Photo of free Plant food for cut flowers (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Olive Oil and 2 bags brown rice (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Olive Oil. Pickup in front of 10 Downing St by the Apple Bank. Do not go into the bldg at 10 Downing St. One bag of rice has exp. datec3/26. The other has no exp date. I think it is 1 year old.
Photo of free Olive Oil and 2 bags brown rice (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Photo of free Olive Oil and 2 bags brown rice (West Village by 10 Downing St) #2
Request: Router for Spectrum Internet (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Hello, does anyone have a router that is compatible with Spectrum internet? If you upgraded to cable recently, and have a spare router or.dual modem/router lying around,please let me know. I can pick up all the way down to BPC, and up to UWS/UES, and parts of Bklyn or Queens, depending where. Thanks.
Request: Elmer's Glue (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Does anyone have a large half gallon or a few smaller bottles of Elmer's glue? I can pick up in Manhattan from 23rd St to FIDI. Thank you.
Photo of Elmer's Glue (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Elken Tracy Suede Pumps (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Size 7.5. Wore only 2x. Almost new. Pick up is by 10 Downing St in Manhattan, off 6th Ave. Please state dates and times you can pick up or I will not respond. Pickup today preferable, 5-6 pm.
Request: Proportional divider (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Hello,does anyone have an extra or unused one lying around.Please let me know as I could use it. I can pick up from downtown up to UWS or UES. Thank you!
Request: Old bedsheets, dark blue or black (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Hello, I am seeking old bedsheets for an art project. Color muat be a dark blue or black. Stains, tears and holes are fine, and even desirable. I can pick up fromFidi, LES up to Midown area,but West Village is perfect. Thank you. Helen [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
Free: Twin fitted sheets (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted One yellow, one white. Wrinkled from storage. I checked and did not see any stains. Pickup at 10 Downing St, infront of Apple Bank, Manhattan. Do not go into the residential bldg. Pickup today between 5:30-7 pm or specify possible date and time. Thanks. Helen
Photo of free Twin fitted sheets (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Depression era Pyrex platter (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted I actually pulled this out from the sands of Dead Horse Bay. Intact but one side unfer the rim has some slight chipping. Pickup at 10 Downing St, infront of Apple Bank, Manhattan. Do not go into the residential bldg. Pickup today between 5:30-7 pm or specify possible date and time. Thanks. Helen
Photo of free Depression era Pyrex platter (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Iceland Atlas (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Great atlas, very detailed of all the different locations. 208 pages. Good condition.Pickup is 10 Downing St by Apple Bank, Manhattan. Do not go into apt bldg. Thanks. Helen
Photo of free Iceland Atlas (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: HP Advanced Photo Paper (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired See photo for details. Unopened pack. Size 8. Pickup is 10 Downing St by Apple Bank, Manhattan. Do not go into apt bldg. Thanks. Helen
Free: Sneakers, 8. Women's. Black. Med (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Used. Size 8. Worn only a few times because they are a bit narrow for me feet. Pickup is 10 Downing St by Apple Bank, Manhattan. Do not go into apt bldg. Thanks. Helen
Photo of free Sneakers, 8. Women's. Black. Med (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Photo of free Sneakers, 8. Women's. Black. Med (West Village by 10 Downing St) #2
Free: Lucite ice cubes (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Got these along with some toys but do not need these. These beautiful fake lucite cubes can be used to weigh vases if you grow plants in water. Pickup is 10 Downing St, Manhattan,by the Apple Bank. Do not go into the residences. Thanks.
Photo of free Lucite ice cubes (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Photo of free Lucite ice cubes (West Village by 10 Downing St) #2
Free: Sephora Eyelash curler (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Used once. Box dusty from storage. Pickup is at 10 Downing St in front of AppleBank, Manhattan. Thanks.
Photo of free Sephora Eyelash curler (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: She Umura eyelash curler (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Used once. Box a bit dusty. Pickup is at 10 Downing St in front of AppleBank, Manhattan. Thanks.
Photo of free She Umura eyelash curler (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Request: crochet thread or fingering yarn (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Does anyone have these in yellow, orange and red? I would like to make a few amigurumi chicks for Easter. I can pick up from midtown down to FIDI area. Thank you all for reading even if you do not have anything. I can also return all colors after I make a few.
Request: Microwave Oven for Senior Center (West Village by 10 Downing St) Expired Small microwave oven. Does anyone have a clean small to medium sized one? I can give you the address of the senior center in the Bpc area and you can donate it directly or I can pick it up. Their budget was cut and they do not have the funds. Thank you
Free: Bije Helmet Large (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Size L bike helmet, the kind DOT gives away. Was given to me but never worn. Pickup at 10 Downing St by Apple Bank, Manhattan. Times early morning between 8:30 and 9:30 am or evenings 5-6:30 pm. Thanks.
Photo of free Bije Helmet Large (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Blank Scrapbook (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Never used. Pretty butterfly cover. Has the plastic inserts. Pickup is at 10 Downing St, Manhattan, by the Apple Bank.
Photo of free Blank Scrapbook (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Free: Leather/Pleather Portfolio (West Village by 10 Downing St) Gifted Never used. Holds an 8.5 x 11 inch pad. Samsonite brand. The calculator works. Pickup is by the Apple Bank at 10 Downing St, West Villlage, Manhattan. If it is cold and you get there early, you can wait inside!
Photo of free Leather/Pleather Portfolio (West Village by 10 Downing St) #1
Photo of free Leather/Pleather Portfolio (West Village by 10 Downing St) #2