A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
iPhone (Maynard)
Looking for any IPhone that has more than 32 gb of storage. I need a decent amount of storage. I don’t have any preference on color and what IPhone it is. I am using an IPhone 6 and I really need to upgrade! I would be very blessed and grateful for any help in having a better phone than this ancient phone.


+1
1h
Request:
Lawn equipment (Maynard)
Looking for leaf blowers, hedge trimmers and any other tools that help with landscaping. Also, need a working lawn mower that stays running could be electric or gas. I know this is a big request, you never know if you don’t ask, running or non running ride on lawn mower would be the greatest and very grateful.
1h
Request:
Formal Clothes and Business Casual (Maynard)
Expired
Looking for dresses, dress shirts and pants or anything that is formal. The dresses, dress shirts or any other formal tops in size XS or maybe size small. The pant size needs to be XS, size 0 or size 1. I would be grateful for any help because I only have minimal amount of formal clothes.
1y
Free:
Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease Formula (Maynard)
Gifted
My loss is your gain!!! I have one unopened Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease Infant Formula 7.2 oz container. Only downfall, that it’s expiration or use by is May 1st, 2025. Cross posted



1y
Request:
Formal Court Clothes (Maynard)
Expired
Looking for dresses, dress shirts and pants or anything that is formal. The dresses, dress shirts or any other formal tops in size XS or maybe size small. The pant size needs to be XS, size 0 or size 1. I would be grateful for any help because I only have minimal amount of formal clothes.
1y