A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Office chair (Stroud GL5 (Ebley))
Black, decent condition. Sturdy but not heavy. With castors. Has armrests and a foot support ring. Height adjustable. Swivels. Sorry it's a little dusty in the photos but I'll give it a wipe! Priority given to anyone who can collect today (Thursday) or tomorrow.



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1


+1


+1




3h
Free:
Double futon (sofa bed) brown (Stroud GL5 (Ebley))
Expired
Sturdy double futon. Firm. Covered with clean dark brown fabric. Folds up to function as a degree, or down as a bed. When extended to double bed, it has space underneath for storage boxes (not included). It's been regularly slept on over last 5 years so I'm not saying it's in great condition, but it is useable and not marked or stained. I was considering getting the council to take it away (reason: I've been able to buy a new bed) but thought I'd put it on here for a couple of weeks and see if anyone can make use of it! You're welcome to come and view, with no obligation to take it if you are not sure. That said, I'm not hiding anything about its condition. Metal frame. Wooden slats (see picture). Brown cotton (?) cover. Relatively firm - not much padding - but would suit someone who likes a firm bed and/or has a roll-up futon mattress to put on top.




1y
Free:
Samsung U24E590D computer monitor (Stroud GL5 (Ebley))
Gifted
Missing its power supply (14V DC) unfortunately. Otherwise good condition, no damage. High resolution display. HDMI or Display Port in. Physical size 56x33cm. When I used it I found I couldn't reduce the brightness and it was quite a bright screen, you may be able to find a way to do that with correct driver or something? Apologies, originally listed saying I hoped to find the power supply in my box of cables but unfortunately I can't find it. Hopefully cheap to purchase one that works with this monitor.




1y
Free:
Double mattress nearly new (Stroud GL5 (Ebley))
Gifted
188 x 120 x 20 cm Good condition, only used for a few weeks. No marks or stains. Surplus to requirements. Only negative is a short piece of the edging material has come unsewn.



1y
Free:
Double mattress good condn (Stroud GL5 (Ebley))
Gifted
188 x 120 x 20 cm Good condition, only used for a few weeks. No marks or stains. Surplus to requirements. Only negative is a short piece of the edging material has come unsewn.



1y