A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Apple mac (Livingston EH54 6) Hi folks. I know this is a long shot. I am building an app that runs automatic agent based patching and am at the point where I need to test it on MacOS. Needs to have an Apple silicon chip circa 2020 model onwards, however I am too poor to buy a Mac just for testing. I am hoping that some kind soul out there has an old Mac they no longer want. I would be eternally grateful and it would help tremendously with my testing. I don’t care what it looks like, if it is damaged etc etc, just as long as it is working
Request: Guitar (Livingston EH54 6) Expired Does anyone have an unloved acoustic guitar they no longer want?
Request: Surround sound speakets (Livingston EH54 6) Expired Does anyone have any old surround sound speakers not being used. More than happy to put them to good use.
Free: 2 nerf guns (Livingston EH54 6) Expired Giving away 2 X-Shot insanity nerd guns. Need gone asap or they are going to the bin
Request: Blu-ray player (Livingston EH54 6) Expired Does anyone have a BluRay player they no longer want or need?
Free: Toy foam planes (Livingston) Expired 2 yellow styrofoam planes for kids to throw around, great fun, but my wee one doesn’t play with them anymore
Photo of free Toy foam planes (Livingston) #1
Request: Center speaker (Livingston) Expired Does anyone have a center speaker that they no longer use? If so I would love to take it.
Free: Cd racks (Livingston) Gifted High quality floor standing wooden CD racks. These where gifted from another freecycler. In really decent condition. Each slot has a plastic spring so it pushes the CD out for ease. Would be a real shame to take these to the dump. Pick up only please.
Request: Center speaker (Livingston) Expired Does anyone have a center speaker that hey no longer use? If so I would love to take it.
Request: Surround speakers (Livingston) Expired Does anyone have any small surround speakers they no longer want? Would love to get the full surround setup, but the shops like Richer Sounds are asking a lot of money just for speakers