A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Assorted Picture Frames (Redwood City)
Collection of decorative picture frames in various sizes. Happy to provide dimensions. Please refer to which one you want; “pink”, “curved”, or “brass”, and I would be happy to set out for porch pick up.





+4
+3
+2



+1
Free:
Garnier Fructis Style Hair Gel Set (Redwood City)
New! Includes Super Stiff Gel and XXL Volume Gel, 6.8 oz each.



+1



+7
+6
+5



7d
Request:
Bar Keeper's Friend - 1 Tbl (Redwood City)
I’m in search of a small amount of barkeepers friend, to test on a stain before I buy a container. If you have the powder or soft cleanser, i’d love to bring a small container to get some. Thank you!

9d
Free:
Plastic Food Containers (Redwood City)
Various sizes and shapes, plastic with lids. Many of each style. All dishwasher cleaned after one use. If you could use these, I would appreciate passing them along, since I feel guilty putting them in the recycle bin as they’re in perfect condition. Please only suggest services that will actually take them. Many of them do not take “used““ plastic containers, even if they are dishwasher clean.

9d
Request:
Bamboo Pole - Minimum 8 ft (Redwood City)
I’m in search of a bamboo pole, with a diameter of 0.5” to under 0.75” that will fit in a 0.75” PVC pipe. Minimum length is 8’. Photos are examples. If you have one you no longer need, or are able to cut one for me that would be awesome!


10d
Free:
Large Cardboard Box (Redwood City)
26”x18”x13” Please let me know when you will pick up and I will set out and confirm with my address.


10d
Request:
Banker’s Boxes (Redwood City)
If you have any that you’re no longer using I would absolutely appreciate grabbing them. Thanks!

18d
Free:
Assorted Seasonings (Redwood City)
Promised
Includes Tony Chachere's Creole, Weber N'Orleans Cajun, and more. Some recently expired. Please take all.

29d
Request:
Pest Deterrents (Redwood City)
I am in search of the following items: Metal windchimes CDs/DVDs Mini or small mirrors that can hang Reflective mylar tape Reflective pinwheels Small disco balls If you have any of these items that you’re no longer using, I will put them to immediate use! Thank you




30d
Free:
Always Discreet Underwear/Tena Pads (Redwood City)
Gifted
Always Discreet Underwear (32 count, S/M, Maximum) and Tena Sensitive Pads (45 count, 5in1 Protection). Both almost full. Please let me know which one you would like and when you can pick up and I will set out and confirm with my address.

32d
Free:
Feminine Products (Redwood City)
Gifted
One is only missing a couple, the boxed one only has a few left.

32d
Free:
Wall Clock (Redwood City)
Gifted
Round wall clock with silver frame. Works great, just needs a battery! 10.25” diameter.

32d
Free:
ReadyPrep Cloths & Foley Care Wipes (Redwood City)
3 packs of Medline ReadyPrep CHG 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate Cloths, 6 disposable cloths each. 1 pack BD SureStep Post Insertion Foley Care Wipes. Please let me know which ones you want, as you can take one set or both sets.

32d
Free:
Set of Two Holiday Wreaths - New (Redwood City)
Both wreaths are filled with a styrofoam ring, so can be used to tack holiday cards. Great for a classroom environment!

35d
Free:
Large White Felt Sheet (Redwood City)
Gifted
Large white felt sheet, originally used on a 60 x 90 table as a protector for a tablecloth. Can definitely be used for crafts and other things.

35d
Free:
Large Roll of Velcro Fuzzy Side (Redwood City)
Gifted
I have a large roll of Velcro, but only one side where the fuzzy side is. I’m hoping somebody can use it!


35d
Request:
Lever Door Handle - Bright Brass (Redwood City)
I am in search of one bright gold lever door handle with the lock for a bedroom door replacement. This is most likely a Schlage brand, but if you have something similar, I might be able to use it. Thanks!

42d
Free:
Large Bird Cage on Wheels (Redwood City)
Spacious bird cage with wheels for easy movement making it easy for you to interact with your feathered companions, change their food and water, and clean the cage with minimal hassle using the slide-out tray. Constructed from durable wrought iron with a non-toxic powder-coated finish, it provides a secure living environment for your beloved birds. Dimensions: Approx. 23 inches wide, 18.5 inches deep, and 42 inches high from the highest point to the bottom grid, and 1” spacing between the bars. Features: The cage includes a dome top for extra space, a slide-out tray for easy cleaning, and wheels for mobility. There are multiple doors for access and food and water containers. Perfect size for: Pionus, African Grey, Amazon, Conure, Cockatoo, and Mini Macaws. Includes food and water, dishes, hanger, and additional freestanding manzanita stand. Ready for transportation, but very heavy, so two people are needed.



45d
Free:
Set of 5 Headbands - New (Redwood City)
Gifted
Includes white, yellow, purple, floral, and ribbed designs. Please let me know when you will pick up.

45d

45d
Free:
Metal and Plastic Pet Feeder Set (Redwood City)
Gifted
Includes a metal holder and green plastic bowl. Both are dusty, but definitely could be used. Take one or both!

48d
Request:
Apple iPod - Any Version (Redwood City)
I’m in search of any version of iPod, as long as it can be reset to factory settings and will accept an MP3 clip from iTunes. Preparing to make a fun Halloween prop and need audio! Thanks!!

67d
Free:
HDX 3-Shelf Storage Unit (Redwood City)
Gifted
24 in W x 14 in L x 30 in H, chrome finish, adjustable legs. The bottom two shelves were removed (see second photo) to accommodate a dorm size refrigerator. Worked great with the shelf above for a microwave and/or other items. Please let me know when you can pick up and I will set out and confirm with my address.


70d
Free:
Vintage Corkscrew Collections (Redwood City)
Gifted
5 sets of vintage corkscrews with various designs. Please indicate which number you would like and when you will pick up and I will set them out for you.

71d
Free:
🐌 Escargot Serving Set (Redwood City)
Gifted
Includes escargot tongs and ceramic serving dishs. Please let me know when you can pick up and I will set out and provide my address.

71d
Request:
Hose Reel for 50’ & 100’ Hose (Redwood City)
Withdrawn
I’m in search of a hose reel to contain a 50 foot and 100 foot hose. If you have any of the styles in the photos, I will put it to an immediate use! Thanks!



72d
Request:
Rocker Covers, Switches and Outlets (Redwood City)
I am in search of rocker covers, switches, and outlets in white, almond/ivory, and brown. If you have any in good condition, I will put them to immediate use! Thank you!.




75d
Request:
Electric AM/FM Radio (Redwood City)
Received
ISO an electric (with cord) AM/FM radio, with or without clock. As long as radio and volume works I will put it to use. Photos are examples only. Thanks!


76d
Request:
Folding Dining Room Chairs (Redwood City)
I am in search of two or more folding dining room chairs in good condition. Would love to have an upholstered seat, but not necessary. If you have any that you are no longer using, I will put them to immediate use! Thank you!


82d
Free:
Foam Panels - Quantity 3 (Redwood City)
Gifted
Approx 22”x22.5” 3 egg crate style foam panels, which can be used for soundproofing, packing, etc. A brand new condition. Please let me know when you can pick up and I will confirm with my address and set them out.

82d
Free:
Table Top Artist Easel (Redwood City)
Gifted
20” x 30”. In great condition! Please let me know when you can pick up and I will put out for you and confirm with my address.

92d