A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Sonicare electric toothbrush (Downtown Mountain View) Expired This works fine, but it has teeth marks from a puppy at the top. The button to turn it on is also a little thin. The charger is not included, nor any toothbrush heads.
Photo of free Sonicare electric toothbrush (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Sonicare electric toothbrush (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free Sonicare electric toothbrush (Downtown Mountain View) #3
Photo of free Sonicare electric toothbrush (Downtown Mountain View) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Rat traps (Downtown Mountain View) Expired Used.
Photo of free Rat traps (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Fly attractant (Downtown Mountain View) Expired My picky flies don’t like this brand. 😂
Photo of free Fly attractant (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Dog tumble treat dispensers (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted If you know, you know. My dog is frustrated by these and gives up.
Photo of free Dog tumble treat dispensers (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Empty Costco screw top containers (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted Does anybody want these before I recycle them?
Photo of free Empty Costco screw top containers (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Wicker and metal shelving (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted I was using this outdoors, but it would probably be good inside if it fits your decor.
Photo of free Wicker and metal shelving (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Shoe inserts, women’s 6-10 (Downtown Mountain View) Expired Four sets of insoles! New, or used, or removed from new shoes. Some have been sized to fit my shoes, which is a woman’s 7 1/2.
Photo of free Shoe inserts, women’s 6-10 (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Metatarsal pads (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted Things I tried.
Photo of free Metatarsal pads (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Puzzle of Christmas trees (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted 500 pieces. I have not done it so I don’t know if it is complete.
Photo of free Puzzle of Christmas trees (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Toothpaste (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted Unused. I had another tube that made my mouth feel funny so I’m not going to use this one.
Photo of free Toothpaste (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Silver cleaner (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted I used this a few times. Now I use aluminum foil and baking soda.
Photo of free Silver cleaner (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Silver cleaner (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Free: Dry cat food (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted A small bag of Meow Mix original choice flavor. Unopened.
Photo of free Dry cat food (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Anti-snoring device (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted This thing uses suction to hold your tongue forward and theoretically stop you from scoring.
Photo of free Anti-snoring device (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Massager (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted It works.
Photo of free Massager (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Paper bags (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted Anybody want paper bags?
Photo of free Paper bags (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Lightweight wooden rack (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted 29x 10x 19”
Photo of free Lightweight wooden rack (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Microwave heating pad (Downtown Mountain View) Expired This heating pad smell smells like cinnamon!
Photo of free Microwave heating pad (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Microwave heating pad (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free Microwave heating pad (Downtown Mountain View) #3
+1
Free: Puzzle of watercolor painting (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted I have not done it, so I do not know if it is complete.
Photo of free Puzzle of watercolor painting (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Puzzle of turtle (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted I have not done it, so I don’t know if it is complete.
Photo of free Puzzle of turtle (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Puzzle of album covers (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted There is one missing piece that I have noted on the front.
Photo of free Puzzle of album covers (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Coffee table (Downtown Mountain View) Expired The top is 4’ x 2’ and it is 16 inches tall. I think it is wood veneer. It is a little bit rickety, but has been fine for me.
Photo of free Coffee table (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Coffee table (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free Coffee table (Downtown Mountain View) #3
+1
Free: Bucky boards (Downtown Mountain View) Expired These are 30x38 3/4”. There are 4 of them, and together they fit a queen bed frame and are very well made.
Photo of free Bucky boards (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: 5’x7’ rug pad (Downtown Mountain View) Expired It’s only in the garage because I don’t have space to unfurl it inside. It’s been rolled up and is not dirty. It looks like it is nonstick.
Photo of free 5’x7’ rug pad (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free 5’x7’ rug pad (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free 5’x7’ rug pad (Downtown Mountain View) #3
+1
Free: Heated hose for AirSense 10 (Downtown Mountain View) Expired Mine is an AirSense 11, and this doesn’t work with it. 😳
Photo of free Heated hose for AirSense 10 (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Heated hose for AirSense 10 (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Free: ResMed AirFit F40 full face mask (Downtown Mountain View) Expired This is a S/W size cushion piece that did not fit me. It’s just the silicone part, not the full headgear.
Photo of free ResMed AirFit F40 full face mask (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Electric leaf blower (Downtown Mountain View) Expired This blower is working intermittently. Sometimes it’s fine, sometimes I need to jiggle the electrical cord. I got tired of jiggling. 🙄
Photo of free Electric leaf blower (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Electric leaf blower (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free Electric leaf blower (Downtown Mountain View) #3
+1
Request: A piece of plywood (Downtown Mountain View) Received I need a piece of plywood about 2 feet wide. It needs to be about 3 feet or longer.
Free: Electric lawnmower (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted It was working the last time I used it, but it’s been over a year. It’s been underneath a tarp all winter.
Photo of free Electric lawnmower (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Electric lawnmower (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free Electric lawnmower (Downtown Mountain View) #3
+1
Free: Sprinkler wire (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted I don’t know what sprinkler wire is, but someone can have it.
Photo of free Sprinkler wire (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Free: Calendars (Downtown Mountain View) Gifted Many wall calendars with images of nature, pets, and various other things. Some for 2026, many for 2025, and a few for 2024.
Photo of free Calendars (Downtown Mountain View) #1
Photo of free Calendars (Downtown Mountain View) #2
Photo of free Calendars (Downtown Mountain View) #3
Photo of free Calendars (Downtown Mountain View) #4
+2 +1