A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Iron board (De217ra spondon)
This ironing board needs a new cover. It has been sat in my spare room... i dont iron very ofen. Its very light weight. I had it hanging on the back of the door. It would be great to find it a new home.



+2
+1


+1

1h
Free:
12 inch flat bottom wok (De217ra spondon)
12 " Carbon steel wok. I got this from a chinese shop. I didnt season it properly. I didnt know what i was doing at the time when i got it. It just needs to be re-seasoned to make it non sick. I forgot i had it was in the cuboard, I havent used it. (ONLY ONCE) I know theres marks but when re-seasoned they will go as the heat burns the marks off. Then become non stick. Its a 12 inch flat bottom wok. It wont fall over when cooking.




5d
Free:
Mesh wifi extender (De217ra spondon)
Gifted
T p link mesh wi fi extender. Its not been used.

8d
Free:
Pillar drill (De217ra spondon)
Gifted
Hi it was working it was my dads then i have used it to. I turned it on the other day, but if you take your finger of the power button it stops. Its bolted down. You would have to remove it as i dont know how to. If anyone can make use of it or knows what to do your welcome to have it.

9d
Request:
Costum jewelery (De217ra spondon)
Hi my daughter loves costum jewelry, Shes asked me for a box of mixed pieces for xmas she loves finding bits from the chairty shop. If anyone has and pieces they no longer use. Id love to give them a new home.💫
9d
Free:
Two Organizers (De217ra spondon)
Gifted
Bathroom Organizer Countertop, Makeup Skincare Perfume Organizer Wood Shelf Tray for Vanity, Vanity, Countertop (Black) Collection only. To arrange collection with person collecting.



24d
Free:
Marble effect tray (De217ra spondon)
Gifted
FREE 😊 Lovely white marble-effect bathroom tray from Asda. Ideal for keeping toiletries, perfumes or bathroom accessories tidy. In good condition—just no longer needed. Free to anyone who can make use of it. Collection only, please 😊

24d