A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Guitar (Haverhill MA) If anybody has a guitar they want to get rid of, I want to learn how to play, esp. if it's near to Haverhill.
Request: Window fan broken or working (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi I'm looking for a window fan. Non-working is okay; I might be able to get it going.
Request: strawberry planter (Haverhill MA) Expired I'm hoping somebody has a strawberry planter they want to move along.
Request: Electric Guitar (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi everybody, I'm looking for an electric guitar.
Request: Snow Drops flowers (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi everyone. I'm looking for some Snowdrops flower bulbs.
Request: Aquarium gravel (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi everyone I'm looking for some aquarium gravel. Any color, used is fine.
Request: willow branches (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi I'm looking for some willow branches to make drawing charcoal for art projects.
Request: plastic grocery bags (Haverhill MA) Expired I'm looking for Market basket plastic grocery bags.
Request: a piece of drywall (Haverhill MA) Expired I need a small scrap amount of drywall for a project.
Request: People Magazines (Haverhill MA) Expired I'm looking for some People magazines, any vintage new or old.
Request: Tyvec (Haverhill MA) Expired Hello I'm looking for some Tyvec for a hobby project. If you have any left over I can use it.
Request: working computer monitor (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi everybody I'm looking for a computer monitor.
Request: computer monitor (Haverhill MA) Expired Hi everyone I'm needing a computer monitor