A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Tylenol / Acetaminophen expire 2027 (Columbia Heights) Maybe used one tablet from this CVS brand Acetaminophen and am unlikely to use more (I bought yet another bottle two weeks ago). It expires in 2027 and don't think my household will use it. I also have an older Tylenol brand one I can give you but I cannot find an expiration date and pretty sure it is years old :(
Photo of free Tylenol / Acetaminophen expire 2027 (Columbia Heights) #1
Photo of free Tylenol / Acetaminophen expire 2027 (Columbia Heights) #2
Free: FOR PARTS / FIX Cantilever Umbrella (Columbia Heights) I have a broken cantilevered umbrella stand (no fabric part). The fix requires parachute string (cheap) and some new screws at least. I thought I would fix it for my own patio, but it's been in my posession for 1.5 years so I have to admit defeat. Use it for scrap metal or parts or fix it yourself Buying a new fabric part is about $30 or less Pick up in Columbia Heights NW DC
Photo of free FOR PARTS / FIX Cantilever Umbrella (Columbia Heights) #1
Photo of free FOR PARTS / FIX Cantilever Umbrella (Columbia Heights) #2
Photo of free FOR PARTS / FIX Cantilever Umbrella (Columbia Heights) #3
+1
Request: Leather Scraps for crafting (Columbia Heights) I'm in search of any random bits of leather near-ish to where I live in Columbia Heights (or Adams Morgan, Woodley Park, Cleveland park...). I'm thinking: - actual leather crafting supplies or leftover scraps - fabric samples (leather ones), sample books - journal covers, leather bookmarks, wallets, shoelaces / shoe strings, Guitar straps, leather boots that are falling apart, leather bags that are falling apart - old leather pants - skirts, jackets, bags, belts, etc. - The leather from couches that are headed to bulk pick up or the extra leather they give you with furniture for patching. Ideally whatever scraps I get will be in decent condition but they don't have to be big. Also: I don't mind cutting out logos or stamps. (I'm not trying to cut up perfectly functional items that someone else wants.) I will be making patchwork designs. Thanks for thinking of me!
Free: Arcoroc Country Wheat Glass Bowl (Columbia Heights) Gifted Gifting - Arcoroc, Country Wheat, 5.5" Fruit / Cereal / Salad Bowl - Vintage Love this little bowl but don't need it. Beautiful scalloped edge.
Photo of free Arcoroc Country Wheat Glass Bowl (Columbia Heights) #1
Photo of free Arcoroc Country Wheat Glass Bowl (Columbia Heights) #2
Free: Vintage Coffee /Tea Cup Nikko Peony (Columbia Heights) Gifted Nikko Tableware -- Blue Peony -- Vintage Coffee / Tea Cup -- Made In Japan Very pretty. Don't use it so gifting it to someone who will. Here's what I gathered from the internet: Brand: Nikko Tableware Pattern: Blue Peony (Floral) Origin: Made in Japan Material: High-quality Ceramic / Art Pottery Style: Classic, Vintage (1980s era) Condition: Excellent used condition with a glossy finish. No chips or cracks visible. Versatility: Perfect for use as a tea cup or a small coffee cup. Care: Machine washable for easy cleanup. Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher safe.
Photo of free Vintage Coffee /Tea Cup Nikko Peony (Columbia Heights) #1
Photo of free Vintage Coffee /Tea Cup Nikko Peony (Columbia Heights) #2
Photo of free Vintage Coffee /Tea Cup Nikko Peony (Columbia Heights) #3
Photo of free Vintage Coffee /Tea Cup Nikko Peony (Columbia Heights) #4
+2 +1
Request: Foldable Queen or Full mattress (Columbia Heights) Received Seeking a trifold queen mattress (or full) for family who will occasionally stay with me. Can pick up fairly flexible schedule, if anyone is giving one away :)