A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Table and chairs (Telford TF2)
Black glass table and 3 chairs. Height 75cm width 80cm length 140cm will need a van or large vehicle, I have put the frame down ready to collect from Donnington TF2


2h
Request:
Guinea pig cage (Telford)
Received
Hi, does anyone have a guinea pig cage that they no longer need, I can collect
209d
Request:
Travel cot (Telford)
Expired
Hi does anyone have a travel cot that they no longer need, I can collect asap please thanks

1y
Request:
Pet pushchair (Telford)
Received
Hi does anyone have a pet pushchair that is no longer required, it’s for my 14 year old Yorkie as he can’t keep up anymore. I can collect thanks for reading
1y
Free:
Small dog crate and pillow Telford (Telford)
Expired
Small dogs crate and pillow width 45cm Length 62cm Height 50cm Need gone asap Collection from Donnington TF2


1y
Request:
Tumble dryer (Telford)
Received
Hi, is there any one that can help please. I’m posting on behalf of my daughter, she’s a young mum with 2 small babies living in a flat, she’s in desperate need of a tumble dryer, as their clothes are constantly damp. I can collect asap thanks for reading
2y
Free:
Single bed with headboard (Telford)
Gifted
Silver/grey crushed velvet single bed and headboard (no mattress) base is slightly indented at the end of the bed but doesn't affect the use of it It’s similar to the one pictured You will need 2 people to carry it and a large vehicle to transport. The headboard comes off but the base is one solid piece measuring 190cm Length 91cm wide Collection ASAP from Donnington TF2
2y
Free:
Single bed with headboard (Telford)
Gifted
Silver/grey crushed velvet single bed and headboard NO Mattress base is slightly indented at the end of the bed but doesn't affect the use of it It’s similar to the one pictured You will need 2 people to carry it and a large vehicle to transport. The headboard comes off but the base is one solid piece measuring 190cm Length 91cm wide Collection ASAP from Donnington TF2
2y