A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Battleships Game (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Promised
Hi This battleship game was left by the previous tenants. I'm not sure if it works or even if it's complete. Would anyone like it? I thought I'd offer it before taking it to the recycling centre.


+1


+1


+1



+1








+1




+1


Free:
Beaters for Kenwood hand mixer (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Hi Would anyone like these beaters for a Kenwood hand mixer. Our mixer broke so I thought I'd see if anyone might have misplaced their beaters, or they'd like a spare set.



+2
+1


+1






+3
+2
+1




2h
Free:
Battleships Game (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Withdrawn
Hi I posted this the other day, had a load of replies and then nobody came back to me, so it's up for grabs again. This battleship game was left by the previous tenants. I'm not sure if it works or even if it's complete. Would anyone like it? I thought I'd offer it before taking it to the recycling centre.



4d
Free:
Radio controlled airplane (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Promised
Hi This radio controlled plane was left by the previous tenants. I don't know if it works, but if you would like to try you are welcome to it.



4d
Free:
Old picture of East Grinstead (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Would anyone like this picture of East Grinstead, London Road from 1921? The frame has peeled and it needs cleaning but a lovely piece of history. .


6d
Free:
Dog harness and collar (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Hi Would anyone like this dog harness and collar as they are now too small for our chubby cocker spaniel. The collar is about 30cm long. The harness fits a dog with a chest size of up to 50cm.



6d
Free:
Poundland shopping bags x 3 (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Withdrawn
Would anyone like 3 Poundland shopping bags. They have never been used and are made from recycled materials.


22d
Free:
Old picture of East Grinstead (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Withdrawn
Would anyone like this picture of East Grinstead, London Road from 1921? The frame has peeled and it needs cleaning but a lovely piece of history. .


59d
Free:
Triangular Monostrap Back pack (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like this backpack. It's triangular and has a mono strap. It's in good condition however we don't really use it.


83d
Free:
Airer to hang on a radiator (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi I know it's not the right weather for this, however would anyone like an airer that hangs on a radiator as we no longer need it.

83d
Free:
Wild nutrition collagen refill (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like this refill of collagen powder. It is fully sealed and expires in 10/27. I tried some (not this pouch!) and didn't like the taste.


93d
Free:
National Geographic Magazines (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Would anyone like about 20 National Geographic Magazines? They are mostly from 2011 - 2013. Beautiful pictures or great door people too cut up


95d
Free:
Roll of wallpaper (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Would anyone like an unopened roll of wallpaper? It has blue and grey stripes


95d
Free:
Dog harness and collar (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Hi Would anyone like this dog harness and collar as they are now too small for our chubby cocker spaniel. The collar is about 30cm long. The harness fits a dog with a chest size of up to 50cm.



101d
Free:
World map (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Hi Would anyone like a map of the world. It was left in my son's flat by the previous occupant. It is laminated and it's about 4ft wide by 2ft high. š


101d
Free:
Power cables from old computers (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
We have 2 boxes of computer power cables and old keyboard/mouse / printer cables, etc Would anyone like them, or some of them?


128d
Free:
JVC headphones for spares (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Hi These no longer work. Would anyone like them for spares?



129d
Free:
Curtains (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
I would anyone like these 2 curtains? They are grey and black striped. Each curtain is 230cm wide and 240cm high.


138d
Free:
Cat tree by feandrea (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
We have this cat tree but our cats never use it. Would anyone like it?


138d

150d
Free:
Front chair from a car (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Hi We removed this chair from our Nissan Micra before the car was scrapped. We attached wooden planks to the underside so that it wouldn't damage the floor. We used the chair when the children were small as it was close to the floor. However we no longer need it now. Would anyone like it?




150d
Free:
Flea / tick meds for cats -expired (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Expired
Hi Would anyone like On defence meds for cats. They expired in 2023/4 And Dronspot for cats which expired in 02/2024



183d
Free:
Neck massager (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like this neck massage?


201d
Free:
Foot massager (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like an electric foot massager in perfect working order?


201d
Free:
New necklace with cross (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like a gold coloured necklace with a cross.


201d
Free:
Welcome aboard ring (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
I'm having a clear out and we no longer want this. Would anyone like it?

201d
Free:
Jigsaw puzzle (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
1000 pieces Subject: animals 48 x 67cm

201d
Free:
Old pillows suitable for pets (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like these pillows before they go to landfill. They are suitable for pets bedding.

257d
Free:
Ladies dressing gown, Size 16-18 (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Would anyone like this dressing gown. It's cream with sparkly stars, polyester, size 16-18.




258d
Free:
CDs (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Would anyone like these CDs. They are from PC Plus magazine but I was thinking more for an art project, coasters, etc.

349d
Free:
Cover for Pixel 8 (Old Coulsdon CR5)
Gifted
Hi Would anyone like a lilac phone cover for a Google pixel 8. It's one that opens and you can keep your credit card inside. It's brand new. I accidentally bought the wrong size.


1y