A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Rabbit hutch (UB7)
We are moving abroad and have one hutch rabbit to give away with everything what you see in the photo and some food left over. 07828795134. Thanks Daniel

1h
Request:
Light Cream coloured cupboard (UB7)
Withdrawn
Roughly 900/600/300
75d
Request:
White wardrobe (UB7/West Drayton)
Expired
Hello everyone I am looking for an two doors white wardrobe so if anyone has it and wants to get rid of it, please let me know at 07828795134. Thanks Daniel
102d
Request:
Single white bathroom tall cabinet (UB7)
Expired
1600/300/200…roughly

114d
Request:
Garden wood burner (UB7)
Expired
Hello guys If some one has an garden wood burner and wants to get rid of it,i will be more than happy to come and collect,my location is West Drayton area. Thank you for your attention Daniel
219d
Request:
Tall FridgeFreezer orAmerican style (UB7)
Expired
Hello everyone I am desperately looking for a decent working order large Fridge and Freezer!my one doesn’t freeze anymore and i have no possibilities to buy a brand new one at the moment so if anyone has one and want to give it away, let me know at 07828795134. Many thanks Daniel
1y
Request:
Fridge and freezer (UB7)
Expired
Hello everyone I am desperately looking for a decent working order large Fridge and Freezer!my one doesn’t freeze anymore and i have no possibilities to buy a brand new one at the moment so if anyone has one and want to give it away, let me know at 07828795134. Many thanks Daniel
1y
Request:
Bosch Washing machine (UB7)
Expired
Hi there My old washing machines “passed away”and i am now desperately looking for good working conditions one so if someone has one and want to get rid off it,please let me know at 07828795134..I am located in Hayes -Waest Drayton area. Thanks Daniel

1y
Free:
Laminated flooring stuff (UB7)
Gifted
Hi there I have about 40 pieces of laminated flooring stuff in very good condition to give away.This is from another freegler and it doesn’t match with the one that i need it.I am located in Hayes are.
2y