Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Four outdoor chairs (south Walnut Creek) 4 outdoor chairs, in good shape except each seat is stained and has varying amounts of wear. See photo for each seat for details. These do not fold and do not nest.
Photo of free Four outdoor chairs (south Walnut Creek) #1
Photo of free Four outdoor chairs (south Walnut Creek) #2
Photo of free Four outdoor chairs (south Walnut Creek) #3
Photo of free Four outdoor chairs (south Walnut Creek) #4
+3 +2 +1
2h
Free: Folding Commode (south Walnut Creek) Gifted Folding commode for someone needing assistance with toilet. It can be used over an existing toilet or by itself. Adjustable height. In good shape, used only a few weeks. The bucket for use without a toilet has never been used.
Photo of free Folding Commode (south Walnut Creek) #1
Photo of free Folding Commode (south Walnut Creek) #2
1y
Request: Lionel 027 trains (south Walnut Creek) Expired If you have any Lionel 027 electric trains, train cars, track etc that you no longer want, I would be interested. I have a train set that I use with grandkids and can always use fresh items! Thanks.
1y
Request: Lionel train engine -body damage OK (south Walnut Creek) Expired I am looking for a Lionel Electric Train 027 gauge diesel freight engine or diesel switcher engine. The body can be damaged or missing - I just need the motor assembly.
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits