A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Electric Recliner (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) FREE — Electric Recliner — Needs Repair I'm giving away an electric recliner. It is a large, heavy chair, and the electric reclining mechanism no longer works properly, but I believe someone who knows how to work on these chairs can repair it. (I seriously think the buttons are the problem) I'm offering it as-is and completely free rather than sending it to the landfill. Important: This is a heavy chair, so you'll need at least two people and an appropriate vehicle to move it. I won't be able to help carry it. It is currently inside the house and will need to be carried out. If you are interested in taking it, please be prepared to pick it up and take responsibility for moving it safely. Free to a neighbor who can use it or repair it. ❤️ Please message and I'll message you about pickup. Please don't claim it unless you are confident you can move it. PS I believe the problem is the button switch; I did research it. CNDOER DL-SK-105 Matching model Two-button electric recliner hand controller Replacement switch with cable $49.99 Listed at ReclinerDoctor.com St Louis, MO · Location is approximate Seller information
Photo of free Electric Recliner (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) #1
Free: Necchi Sewing Machine (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) Gifted Free Necchi Sewing Machine – Needs Attention I picked up this Necchi sewing machine from Marketplace with the intention of fixing it up, but I’ve come to accept that I just don’t have the time. I’m located near Gravois Road and Baptist Church Road. If you’re certain you can pick it up, message me and I’ll share the address.
Photo of free Necchi Sewing Machine (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) #1
Photo of free Necchi Sewing Machine (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) #2
Photo of free Necchi Sewing Machine (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) #3
Photo of free Necchi Sewing Machine (Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies) #4
+9 +8 +7