A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Blue Tuque (Yonge Eglinton)
Adult size in clean and good condition. Fleece lining. Give me a few times that you can pickup.


+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1



+8
+7
+6



+2
+1



+5
+4
+3



+8
+7
+6



+2
+1


+1



+3
+2
+1


+1


+1



+2
+1



+1


+1


+1
Free:
Crocks - Larger Size (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
About a size 11 mens. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.



+1



+2
+1




+3
+2
+1



+1



+2
+1



1h
Free:
Mini FIFA (Yonge Eglinton)
Small Fooseball set for kids. Give me a few times that you can pickup.




1h
Free:
LEGO Robot Battle Aftermath (Yonge Eglinton)
Withdrawn
Assortment of LEGO robot parts. Give me a few times that you can pickup.




1h
Request:
Camera Tripod Plates (Yonge Eglinton)
I have some tripods, missing the mounting plates. See photos for examples. It would be great if I could make the tripods usable again. I'm happy to pickup within a few days. Thanks.




1h
Free:
Puzzle for Kids 2 Meters Long (Yonge Eglinton)
All pieces accounted for. Picture of a train 200 cm long. Pickup at Yonge Eglinton. Give me a few times you can pickup.




1h
Free:
Ship Wreck Model (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
Available for pickup at Yonge Eglinton. Large galleon model ship. Severely damaged, with lots of detail. About 30" inches in length. it says "JYLLAND" on the stern, which is an actual ship (see Wikipedia). I will wait a few days before deciding who to gift this to. I want a good story (not sob, please). Priority to hobbyists who can repair. Also provide some days and times that you can pickup next week.




148d
Request:
Camera Tripod Plates (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
I have some tripods, missing the mounting plates. See photos for examples. It would be great if I could make the tripods usable again. I'm happy to pickup within a few days. Thanks.




156d
Free:
Trolly / shopping cart (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Black. In good condition.




158d
Request:
Reciprocating Saw / SawZall (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
Hello, I'm looking for a corded electric saw. Any brand, any condition, as long as it works. Can pickup in the GTA. Thanks, E

170d
Free:
Batch Of Plants (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
I'm getting rid of all my plants. I travel too much. Not all are shown in the photos. Take all only, please. Pickup at Yonge Eglinton. Give a few time windows when you are sure you can pickup.



242d
Free:
Toaster Oven (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
In very good clean condition. I'll wait a few days to respond to requests. Please give a few time windows for pickup at Yonge Eglinton.




248d
Free:
Christmas Cactus (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
A nice plant in a yogurt container. Photos show when it bloomed, as well. Please give a few time windows when you can pickup on Friday.



253d
Free:
Slow Crock Pot Cooker (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Large capacity slow cooker in great condition. About 4.5 liter capacity. Please suggest a few time windows when you can pickup. Works well, slight signs of use.



270d
Free:
Shoes for Men - Hush Puppies (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Great condition men's suede Hush Puppies. Size 10.5 Located at Yonge/Eglinton. Give me a few time windows when you can pickup.




347d
Free:
Turtle Stuffie (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
Clean condition. Pickup at Yonge Eglinton.


1y
Free:
Mega Bloks (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Lego type toy as seen in photos.



1y
Free:
Felt Hat (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Adult size. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.



1y
Free:
Small Ceiling Lamp (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
See photo for size/scale and condition. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.



1y


1y
Free:
Bathroon scale (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Battery operated scale. In like new condition. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.



1y
Free:
Muffin Baking Tins (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
See Photos for size/scale and condition. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.




1y
Free:
Turtle Stuffie (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
Clean condition. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.


1y
Free:
American Doll (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
See photos for condition, size/scale. Please offer a few different times when you can pickup at Yonge Eglinton.




1y
Free:
Dolly (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
See photo for size, scale. Please give me a few times when you can pickup.


1y
Free:
Plastic Bowl (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
See photos. 10 inches in diameter. Please offer a few different times you would be able to pickup at Yonge Eglinton.

1y
Free:
Childrens Bike Helmet (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
Signs of use but still works perfectly. See photos for details.



1y
Request:
FireWire Audio Interface (Yonge Eglinton)
Expired
Hi, I have an old laptop that I use to run old music software. I'm hoping to find a FireWire (or USB) audio interface, preferably with MIDI (din) connectors that runs on older windows OS. Thanks.
1y
Free:
Toaster Oven Krups (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
Available for pickup at Yonge Eglinton. Digital controlled toaster oven. Works well. Please respond with a few times that you can pickup.




1y
Free:
Kitchen Things (Yonge Eglinton)
Gifted
See assortment in the photo. I prefer that all be taken together. Please let me know a few times that you are available to pickup at Yonge Eglinton. I will not reply to anyone not offering a few pickup times.

1y
Free:
old doors (Sandra Shamas' Lane)
Expired
An assortment of old doors. (no longer 7) but still a few, no longer in lane way, but in front of house @ 766 Crawford, opposite Christie Pits park.

1y