A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Golf Magazines , Artisan Golfer (ME10 (Tunstall))
Hello, I've a selection of golf Magazines from the 1960s to 2008 on offer. Please, polite requests only considered. Thanks.




+3
+2
+1






+6
+5
+4



+2
+1

Free:
Architrave, Used 58mm x 18mm (ME10 (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have alot of White MDF Architrave surface is ideal for painting. It has never been painted from fitting. It has adhisive of the back, never drilled. Metre Sizes approx: 4.5m; 2.8m; 2.26m; 2.2m and 1.2m. There is number of small 20cm `to 60cm total over 2m. To go as one lot. Please, polite requests only. Also, indicate when you could collect if sellected. Many thanks

8m
Free:
Weaving cane 30 lengths (ME10 (Tunstall))
Promised
Hello, I have this weaving cane on offer, approx 30 lengths, I think 2M lengths. Please, polite requests only considered.


2h
Free:
Bed frame 6’x3' Trundle (ME10 (Tunstall))
Promised
Hello, I have this steel frame trundle bed on offer. With or without mattress. Mattress in clean condition. Folded 4" high without mattress, 14" with legs down, wooden spring slates. Please, polite requests only considered. Many thanks.




2h
Free:
HP Printer Cartridges 88XL (ME10 (Tunstall))
Hello, I have on offer these HP Printer Cartridges 88XL, old but unused. Also, refillable set. Please, polite requests only considered. Many thanks.

3d
Free:
Folder Clear View Wallets (ME10 (Tunstall))
Hello, I have these used folder clear view Wallets on offer, around 70-ish. Please, polite requests only considered. Many thanks.

3d
Free:
Folder Page Dividers (ME10 (Tunstall))
Hello, I have on offer these used folder Page Dividers, A-Z, Jan-Dec, some with numbers and blanks. Please, polite requests only considered. Many thanks.


4d
Free:
Storage Bags PVC (ME10 (Tunstall))
Hello, I have 8x zipped storage bags 4x 2'x2' and 4x 2'x19". 4" to 5" deep. There is some marks on some bags. Please, polite requests. Many thanks.

4d
Free:
Storage Bags PVC (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello, I have 8x zipped storage bags 4x 2'x2' and 4x 2'x19". 4" to 5" deep. There is some marks on some bags. Please, polite requests. Many thanks.

23d
Free:
Dwarf Bean Seeds (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello, on offer to grow next year, my dwarf bean seeds. Safari, green; Cannelloni, green bush; Rocquencourt, yellow; Amethyst, purple; Borolotto, green with red stripes when mature. 20-30 of each seed depending on my total quantity. Please, polite requests and bring your own envelopes. Fair Chance Policy

56d
Free:
Shower Head - Rainfall 20cm (ME10) (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I've this new unused Shower Head - rainfall 20cm on offer. Came with a new riser kit. Please, polite requests only.


157d
Request:
Adult trike tricycle 24 / 26" wheel (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello! please, has someone got a adult tricycle under used or needs attention. I caught a virus months ago which affected my balance, so two wheels not an option. Many thanks.

171d
Free:
Shower Head - rainfall 20cm (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello, I've this new unused Shower Head - rainfall 20cm on offer. Came with a new riser kit. Please, polite requests only.


185d
Free:
Apple MacBook - Spares or repair (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have this old MacBook Spares or Repair on offer. It has a dodgy magnet power socket (a clean?). Also needs a new battery (non OEM £25+) the old one had blown. It does power up. Not for resale. Many thanks.




248d
Free:
Elsanta Strawberry Crowns x3 (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello, I have three bare-rooted large strawberry plants. 2 year old, good for another 2 fruiting seasons 2026 onwards. They've outgrown the trough. They need to be planted in the ground. spread 18"-20". Please, polite requests only.

1y
Free:
Acrylic Book Ends/Display Stands (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Used acrylic book ends/display stands can be used to display books, notebooks, picture albums, picture books, etc. There is three pairs. Please, polite requests only and if you could indicate when you could collect if selected. Many thanks.

1y
Free:
Latex Foam, 2-layer (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have this block of 2-layer latex foam with a "eggbox" construction on offer. Sizes approx, 4" deep, 52" wide and 74" long. Stain free, but some discolouration around the edges - see photos. Please, polite requests only considered. Available most days/times by prior arrangement. Many thanks.




1y
Free:
Fuchsia Plants, Trailing (no pots) (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have these five trailing "Pink Elephant" fuchsia plants for someone to overwinter and enjoy 2025. These will be without the pots. Please, polite requests only. If you can indicate when you could collect if selected. Many thanks.


1y
Free:
Acrylic book ends / display stands (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Used Acrylic book ends display stands can be used to display books, notebooks, picture albums, picture books, etc. There is three pairs. Please, polite requests only and if you could indicate when you could collect if selected. Many thanks

2y
2y
Free:
Elsanta Strawberry Crowns x3 (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have three large strawberry plants, bare routed. 2 year old, good for another 2 fruiting seasons 2025 onwards. They've outgrown the trough. They need to be planted in the ground. spread 18"-20". Please, polite requests only.
2y
Free:
Tomato Plants 6inch approx (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have some Black Cherry, Alicanti, Red Riding Hood and Money Maker Tomato Plants (not the pots). NOT FOR RESALE. Please bring your own 3" pots and ask how many of each, so I can put aside if available. Collection only. Polite requests only considered.
2y
Free:
Britsh Native Shrub/tree Hornbeam? (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello, I have this pot grown hedgerow/woodland plant. Believed to be hornbeam. It needs to be ground planted, pot bound. stands 16" x 16". No pot included. Please, polite request only and please indicate, if offered, whenyou could collect. Many thanks
2y
Free:
Worktop Offcuts, Grey Marble Effect (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have these two pieces of 22mm grey marble effect worktop on offer, both to go together. 618mm x 1040mm and 486mm x 900mm. Please, polite requests only. Many thanks
2y
Free:
Book of DIY, reader's digest 1969 (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have this old DIY book, may suit someone of a pre mid 1970s house. It's in used condition. Missing a plastic protector leaf. Please, polite requests only considered. Indicate when you could collect, if selected. Not for resale. Many thanks.
2y
Request:
Bike 26" Rear wheel MTB ATB (ME10 (Tunstall))
Expired
Hello! please, has someone a good straight 26" 1.75-2.00 Rear Bike Wheel, Screw on, freewheel gear cassette they can spare? Many thanks.
2y
Free:
Kettle - Black (Aldi) (ME10 (Tunstall))
Gifted
Hello, I have this black Aldi kettle on offer. It was replaced under warranty. I fixed the issue, it would only operate in one position. It is clean inside and boxed. If wanted there is a matching toaster, but it needs a clean. Please, only polite requests considered. Also, if you could indicate when you could collect. Many thanks.
2y