A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Christmas decs for primary school (South Tonbridge TN11)
I'd be very grateful for any spare Christmas decorations you may be able to donate to our primary school PTA.



+4
+3
+2



+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1




+2
+1


+1



+1
Request:
Artificial Christmas trees (South Tonbridge)
Expired
I'm looking for decorations for my children's school Christmas Fair. I'd be very grateful if anyone has artificial Christmas trees or decorations they're looking to get rid of.
3h
Free:
Glass shower screens x 2 (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Two glass shower screens left over from when we had the bathroom done. Approx 200x86cm and 200x66cm I was going to use them to fashion a cold frame, but reality has sunk in, this is a project I shall never get round to!




135d
Free:
Moving boxes, small and medium (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
I have a quantity of moving boxes available. Used only once, good condition. Collection ASAP preferred, Priory Road.
135d
Free:
Sheet of plasterboard (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Surplus to requirements. To go ASAP.




140d
Free:
White flowering camellia (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
White flowering camellia. About 15 years old, it has been quite happily growing in a pot. Happy and healthy and flowers prolifically early in the year.




141d
Free:
Single bed frame (South Tonbridge)
Expired
My childhood single bed frame! Roundly rejected by my own children. It's a bit beated up, could probably use a sand and revarnish, but it's sound and solid.




187d
Free:
Garden sofa (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Approx 190 x 160 cm. It's old, but still perfectly servicable. Small table available, the larger one has rusted through.


193d
Request:
Rotavator (South Tonbridge)
Expired
A long shot, but has anyone a rotavator they're looking to get rid of? I've a very stubborn garden which needs a bit of heavy duty attention!
198d
Free:
Ikea metal wardrobe frame (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Black Ikea wardrobe. Used but plenty of life in it yet. Approx 190 x 160 cm




224d
Request:
Paving slabs for school shed (South Tonbridge)
Expired
Morning, folks. I was hoping someone may have some paving slabs our school could use for a new PTA storage shed. We need some hard standing to put the base on, and donations or leads would be very gratefully accepted!
1y
Request:
Chalk board/A-board (South Tonbridge)
Expired
Has anyone a large chalk board or pub sign type A - board going spare? I'm after a sign for our school PTA summer fair on Friday. Many thanks!
1y
Request:
Large BBQ? (catering/fete sized!) (South Tonbridge)
Expired
A long shot, but I'm sniffing around for a large BBQ for our school PTA. To be used for summer fairs, parents evenings, fundraisers, so need something quite large! I thought I may as well ask here...
1y
Free:
Cabinet/writing desk (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Tall glass front cabinet with writing desk. Comes apart in two section - writing bureau (lower section) and cabinet (upper section). Good condition, a nice bit of furniture. Collection ASAP from South Tonbridge. :)



1y
Free:
Desk/dresser - solid furniture (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Desk/dresser. 124 x 75 x 45cm. Well loved but in good nick, can be used as is or "up cycled". It is *very* heavy! Two-person job. Collection ASAP from South Tonbridge.


1y
Free:
Slow cooker (South Tonbridge)
Gifted
Well used, but in good condition. Collect South Tonbridge ASAP :)



1y
Request:
Light switches, chrome/brass (South Tonbridge)
Expired
This may be a long shot, but has anyone any working chrome or brass-effect light switches they no longer have need of? Very gratefully received.
1y
Request:
Working, h/duty vacuum for school (South Tonbridge)
Expired
Good morning all, Has anyone a heavy duty vacuum cleaner in working order which they would be willing to donate to my children's school PTA? Many thanks, A
1y
Request:
Tombola drum (South Tonbridge)
Expired
A long shot, but has anyone a tombola drum they'd be willing to donate to a local primary school?
1y
1y
Request:
In date, unopened bottles (South Tonbridge)
Expired
A long shot, but I'd be Very grateful if anyone has any dusty, in-date and unopened bottles of unwanted beers, wines, spirits, etc., hiding at the back of a cupboard which you'd be willing to donate for my kids' school Christmas Fair? We're raising money especially for new library books, this isn't just a a Christmas Jolly, I promise!
1y