A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Paint spraying equipment (Keighley) Looking for various pant spraying equipment for my project car if anyone has anything they no longer need/use thanks
Request: Boxes for moving home (Keighley) Withdrawn Hi I’m looking for a load of large boxes for a friend who is due to move home please
Request: Garden shed (Keighley) Expired Hi I’m looking for a garden shed for my nephew who has just recently moved ideally wooden or metal 6x4 or 6x8 I’m willing to dismantle thanks in advance.
Request: Wood for work bench (Keighley) Expired Has anyone got an old kitchen work top or something similar that is no longer needed I am after approximately 2 meters as I am wanting to make a work bench many thanks in advance Steve
Request: Kitchen work top (Keighley) Expired Looking for a used kitchen work top to make into a workbench needs to be 2000mm or two pieces to make up the same size many thanks in advance
Request: Kitchen worktop needs to be 2000mm (Keighley) Expired Looking for a kitchen worktop in used condition but needs to be reusable and would need to be 2000mm minimum or two pieces that would join for a workshop bench many thanks in advance
Free: Drone (crossroads) Gifted Hubson X4 fully working with spare batteries no instructions but available online
Request: Large moving boxes (crossroads) Expired Hi does anyone have any large moving boxes please many thanks in advance Steve
Request: Breeze blocks (crossroads) Expired Hi I’m looking for some breeze blocks for a small project if anyone has any spare or in half decent condition please