A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Shop Light (Oakland)
Fluorescent shop light. 4’ L x 1’ W x 3.5” D. Comes with two 40W fluorescent tubes. Hard-wired. I've pulled two leads out (see photo) to add a switch. Ballast might be dodgy. If you turn on after just having used it, the light may not come fully on.


+1


+1


+1


+1


+1



1h
Free:
Sears Wet Dry Shop Vac (Oakland)
Works great. It’s not perfect, but it works and I’d still keep it if my garage weren’t so cramped. One of the non-wheel feet has broken; could be replaced (see photo). Also, there’s a crack at the end of the tube. Has a couple of attachments. No stairs.



77d
Free:
Sears Wet Dry Shop Vac (Oakland (Montclair))
Expired
Works great. It’s not perfect, but it works and I’d still keep it if my garage weren’t so cramped. One of the non-wheel feet has broken; could be replaced (see photo). Also, there’s a crack at the end of the tube. Has a couple of attachments. No stairs.



92d
Free:
Yakima Hitch mount bike rack (Oakland (Montclair))
Gifted
Holds two bikes. Fits a 2” hitch. Here’s the issue: I cannot remove the bolt used for securing it to the hitch. It turns but I can’t get it to come out. Drilling it out is an option - I have too many projects to try.



115d
Free:
Comfortable Chair (Oakland (Montclair))
Expired
You can see that the top layer is coming off. The cushioning is still great though. There are recovering kits available or just drape it with some material. Or leave it as is.



123d
Request:
Half barrel for small tree planting (Oakland (Montclair))
Expired
Looking for a barrel suitable for a small tree. Thank you!
160d
Free:
Chair (Oakland (Montclair))
Gifted
Good condition!

170d
Free:
Ironing Board (Oakland (Montclair))
Expired
Fine condition, comes with cover.
2y