A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Frozen balance bike (Eden Park. BR3)
Ok condition. Well used. Think there may be slow punctures in tyres. They are ok but need regular pumping.



+6
+5
+4





+1
Request:
Bubble wrap (Eden Park. BR3)
Received
I have a fairly large item I need to post and get protective bubble wrap for. Does anyone have a bag full of it they don't need please? Thank you.



+1


+1



+6
+5
+4


2h
Free:
Table football. Table only (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
No legs/ball. Good condition.

11d
Free:
Various designer paper bags (Eden Park. BR3)
Most creased etc. various sizes. Take them all.




20d
Request:
24V AC Transformer (Eden Park. BR3)
Withdrawn
Need a 24V AC Transformer to test an item I have bought. Would happily re-home or just borrow one for a short period if someone has a spare.

47d
Free:
Sanyo boombox (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Radio, tape and CD. Poor condition. Rust in battery compartment (but has mains plug). Aerial snapped (but still gets reception). Part of casing broken. Grubby and paint splatter.

57d
Free:
Small filling cabinet. No key (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Few scratches to front. Doors open well.

60d
Free:
Ikea storage (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Bit battered and quite wobbly but could probably be tightened up. Or just use the buckets?


62d
Free:
Printer. No idea if it works (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
No cables.so can't test it. Anyone want it before it gets binned?

70d
Free:
2 Logitech iPad Pro case & keyboard (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
2. One red, one black. I have no idea if these work or not as don't have a tablet to test then with. So you may have a wasted journey. They had been dumped in our local park so I thought I would save them in case anyone can make use of them.


74d
Free:
Table football but I lost the legs (Eden Park. BR3)
Expired
It's not full size but isn't one of the small ones you buy in the shop... So mid size. Can play on a table top

122d
Request:
Shelves like the picture (Eden Park. BR3)
Received
I am after one of these. Any colour. Many thanks.

130d
Free:
Curtain rail for bay windows (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
See photo

131d
Free:
11 in balloons. Needs more air (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
See photo.

131d
Free:
Hoover Shark. Doesn't work (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Picked up from another freecycler but we can't get the hoover, enough ther battery or even the charger to work. If anyone else wants a go then please get in touch.

138d
Free:
80L bins (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
One metal and a bit rusty. One plastic and good condition.

144d
Free:
1992 master atlas of Greater London (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
See photo

145d
Free:
Cardboard. Marble/car run making? (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
See photos.


148d
Free:
Bar stools x2 (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
One has a very small tear on the material you can see in the picture. The other has a wobly back metal bar. But both still useable. A little rust here and there that could easily be scrubbed off I should think.



190d

212d
Request:
chromebook compatible monitor (Eden Park. BR3)
Received
If any one has one I would love to re-home it. Thanks

249d
Free:
Phillips sonicare 9000 Diamondclean (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
This has a RRP of £110, it's about 2 yrs old and a great toothbrush. It is used but lightly and the base and charger looks new basically. There are 6 brand new heads to use. I am sure you could sterlise the base if you wanted. It would be a shame to throw it out.


277d
Request:
Cardboardbox big enough for guitar (Eden Park. BR3)
Received
Need to post a guitar. Does anyone have a cardboard box strong/large enough please.

298d
Free:
High sleeper cabin bed (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Underneath it has a desk and a pull out camper bed type thing as well as 2-3 shelves. Condition I got this about 5yrs ago from another freecycler. So iF collected you would be at least it's third home. It has plenty of marks, bumps and imperfections but it is still sturdy and safe and very usable. One of the shelves (the top one) has seen better days (see picture) and will need repairing if to be used. It would be relatively easy I think but we had simply taken it down in recent months as the bed is fine without it. The pull out sleeper camp bed thing is ok but not particularly comfortable. For small kids who frankly can sleep anywhere it works well but not for older ones. All taken down for transport but the first picture shows it before hand. I have all the bits/screws etc. The ends and the slats could be made smaller if needed but if you have a van or roof bars you may want as is to save time the other side so I have not done that. Nb. The basketball net does not come with it but the drawers underneath do There is no mattress



303d
Free:
Giant bean bag (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Could do with more beans but its ok. A few marks but plenty of life left.

1y
Request:
Fishing rod(s (Eden Park. BR3)
Expired
Heading to the UK coast in the summer holidays and looking for a fishing rod or two. Nothing fancy just functional! Thanks

1y
Free:
Curiosity Box - Power (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Some of the tasks have been completed but still 2-3 left unopened. For kids.



1y
Free:
Sideboard (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Pretty knackered pine sideboard. One door is badly damaged and has been glued crudely a few times. There are dents, scratches and marks all over it. I think it is pretty well made so if someone had the time and inclination to sand, stain and repair it then it could maybe have another life.




1y
Free:
Clippers BaByliss (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Probably 10+ years old and well used. I find they pull my hair a bit when cutting now so have bought a new set but someone could probably sort that easily and if you cut your hair regularly rather than letting it grow too long each time it may not even be an issue... 😀. Two lots of grading cutters included as I kept some from an old set.

1y
Free:
Old cushions (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
A bit tatty and squished. Good to use for pets I would say.
2y
Free:
Girls storage unit (Eden Park. BR3)
Gifted
Missing one thing. All in reasonable used condition.


2y